Monday, November 9, 2009

Funk

October was a weird month for me. It started with unwanted drama, ended in unwanted drama and had all kinds of weird stuff in between. I am just glad it's over. If I were ever the type to be "depressed", it would have happened last month. But, thank goodness, I'm not that type. And I'm done with the negativity, and back to positivity. (Is that a word? If not, I just made it up and I like how it sounds.)

I LOVE November. It's my favorite month of the year. Maybe because it's also my birthday month, but I just love fall. I love the cool mornings, making soup for dinner, and all the hype that comes with the approaching holidays. Except when (like right now) I realize that Christmas is only six weeks away, and then I start to freak out a little. ;-) Or, when I walk outside to go to the mailbox and start sweating... but wait, that wouldn't happen in most places in November... only here in the desert.

Posts will be coming very soon about Halloween, the Birthdays and the Triathlon. All were blog worthy events!

And I just want you all to know that I still read and follow your blogs. I know I haven't commented in eons... and I apologize for that. I know how most bloggers feed off comments like it's heroine. (Or maybe it's just me?... leave me a comment and let me know if you agree!) I'm going to be better this month... I promise!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I've tried to make my blog more of a journal and not care about comments, but then someone leaves me a comment and I get super excited.

October was a hard month for me also. Which is weird because I usually love it.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I agree, comment rock the world...October flew by....AND it's too bad for you that Taylor isn't ugly. Maybe you wouldn't have all these "relationships" on your hands. I don't know maybe it's just his personality or his sweet spirit...ha ha

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

Im feeding your addiction!!
Im trying to get back into blogging also...Just when I want to get back into it...Nothing interesting is going on :(
In the mean time, I will keep checking in on yours, and try to come up with something new for mine...

The State of Our Family said...

I must admit...I LOVE comments! I even love when people click on a reaction button, but comments are the best! BTW: LOVE the new "word" positivity....if it isn't a word, it totally should be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails