Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Did the Last 15 years go?

Today, my first born turns 15. Holy Crap... I can't believe it! He has been reminding us every day that it's only six more months until he gets his permit. We have been reminding him every day that if there is no Eagle Project, there is no Permit.

I am so grateful to have Taylor in our family. He does things every day that make me love him more and more.

When he can tell I'm stressed out, he will start cleaning the house up without being asked, just to be nice. He will still give me hugs (in private), and he loves it when I come to his athletic events.

He has a very sensitive nature. On Sunday he bore his testimony and paid tribute to a wonderful leader who is moving away and made me cry. We both spent the whole hour of sacrament meeting crying side by side on the bench. And neither one of us had a kleenex. It makes me tear up every single time I think about it.

He's not the perfect kid, but I wouldn't trade him for anything! We love you Taylor!

Happy Birthday, Big T!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I love you too, Taylor!!! Happy Birthday!!!

CoffeeGrind said...

Happy Birthday!!

Craig said...

I can still remember the wild ride across Nevada and Utah through out the night to be there the next morning when Taylor was born. It was a night and morning we have never forgotten. We love you big guy! Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails