Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Prayer Answered?


This morning, after I drove Taylor to the High School at 6:15 a.m. in the pitch dark, I came home and prayed. Among other things, I prayed for the ability to be productive today and not be tempted to climb back into my warm bed.

I guess I should have worded my prayer differenly, because I did climb into Ian's bed when it was time to wake him up for school. I snuggled with him for a minute and then poked and prodded him until he got up and headed downstairs to eat. Then I stayed in his bed and dozed for 15-20 minutes... which, ironically enough, has made me very sleepy all day and very UNproductive.
I will have to REword my petition tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

Craig said...

That just proves that you have to be careful what you pray for. I stayed in my warm bed until the house heated up a little.

Julie and Mike Wood said...

The bed always lures me away from all I should be doing...very hard to resist!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails