Monday, December 7, 2009

School Photos




In case you are wondering, it was sunny/breezy the day I took Ian and Brayden over to do photos. When I took Megan and Taylor is was overcast. There definately is a noticable difference in the photos! But I am happy with them all and glad to have that chore out of the way!




6 comments:

Adria said...

aww i can't believe how old your kids are getting! great pictures:)

The State of Our Family said...

Thanks for reminding me! I need to take pics of my kids this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow -- while I understand your subjects are great so how can you really go wrong, you have a true talent for photography. And Ian is SMILING!

Janine

Craig said...

Wonderful photos! I would give the new camera some of the credit, but I know you can make any camera take good pictures, and the kids are all so good looking!

Elise said...

Great pics, great kids, great photographer!!! Love those kids. And miss them dearly.

Anonymous said...

great pix! they are sooo cute and growing so fast

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails