I just got in the library queue for the April book club book: The Help.
I thought I was being so clever and efficient... getting a head start on the book before we announced it at Book Club tomorrow night.
There were three versions of the book, and no available copies of any version, so I put a hold on each type, figuring one would come up pretty quick. But, when I found out what place I was in line, I'm not so sure I will get my hands on the book before we meet in 5 weeks.
This is where I stand in line right now:
Audio book #17
Large Type novel #13
Regular Novel #93
Yikes!
So, either this is a FABULOUS novel,
OR...
it's a school assignment for some English class in our local High School.
I'm hoping for the former.
1 comment:
Oooohhh...maybe that will have to be my next kindle download...I think it's safe to say I am now obsessed with books! :)
Post a Comment