Saturday, March 13, 2010

Follow Through

I have three drafts of posts that I began on Friday saved in blogger. I didn't finish any of them. I can't seem to commit to publishing any of them.

I want to blog about Ian's toe, but I really want to have a picture or two, so maybe I will do that tomorrow. But who am I kidding?

I have a meeting at 8:00 a.m., then 8:30 a.m., then ward choir at 10:15, then church at 11:00, and then a missionary coordination meeting at 2:15. I will be at the church for seven hours, minus the half hour in between welfare meeting and choir which I figure will give me just enough time to throw dinner in the crockpot.

By the time I get home around 3 pm I expect to be wasted... plus I'll be awaiting company which will arrive just in time to consume the brisket that will be simmering in the crockpot all day.

So, I probably won't get around to blogging about the broken toe for a few more days.... ya'll know how hard it is to blog when you have company...

But hey, I blogged tonight... and really about nothing at all. But I just wanted to check in. Now it's time to check out. I have a meeting in exactly 8 hours....

Night, night. Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I have broken a toe before. I was in 8th grade and it was the second the the last toe, my ring toe? How do you break a ring toe? Let me just tell you that I can handle some pain, but...that hurts A LOT! That was over 10 years ago but I remember how much that hurt all the time it was healing...wrong (that toe is now just as tall as the last) Go easy on him, it hurts like a mother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails