Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Help!

This week’s MCP photo challenge is “Shades of Grey”.  I took this picture at the Mesa Arts Center this morning while I was waiting for some repair work on my Suburban.  (That’s a story for a whole different post.)  The first one is the regular color version. DSC_0753_edited-2

The second one is a black and white conversion of the above photo.  I’m really on the fence about which one I’m going to submit.  Leave a comment and let me know which one I should pick… I have until Friday to decide. 

DSC_0753_edited-3

11 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

The first one definitely.

Danielle said...

I like the first one too.

Shay said...

Matt likes the b&w, and I like the first one. He also said the top one uses more shades of grey

Julie and Mike Wood said...

I like the first one. there seems to be more vibrancy andk movement in it.

Connie said...

That's a hard one.. I love them both. Sorry I'm no help, but great picture!

Elise said...

I like both but I'm more drawn to the first one. Great work.

Tammy said...

The first is my favorite. Great shot!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love the b&w!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I like the first one. Like, really really like it. I think I want to buy it from you and put it in a bright red frame in my bedroom! I am serious!

Janine said...

Too late, but I like the second (B&W one). They are both excellent -- love the feeling of motion. Which one did you go with?

The State of Our Family said...

Oooh, they are both so cool! I can't wait to hear which one you picked and how it all turns out. For the record, I would have picked the top one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails