Friday, January 14, 2011

MCP Project 52

Last week I stumbled across a blog that has a photography challenge that intrigued me.  So I took the plunge and signed up.  MCP Project 52 is a photo challenge that involves taking one photo a week based on a theme that the blog owner chooses.  I didn’t get in on it early enough to do the first week, but this is my photo for the Week 2 challenge.   I really had a hard time actually coming up with an idea.  The challenge was to “Illustrate a Song”.  If you are like me, you are thinking, “huh?”  That’s what I was thinking.  I spent all week trying to think of different songs I like and how I could take a picture that would relate to each song.  That line of thinking got me nothing.  Then this afternoon, on the last day of the challenge, I decided to just go for a walk around my neighborhood and take some pictures of whatever interested me.  I figured I could come home and Google ideas for songs that would go with the photo, after I’d found a good picture to use.  So, here it is… a tree that is actually dropping it’s leaves in mid January!  I picked the song, “Hazy Shade of Winter” by the Bangles.  Come check out what other photos have been uploaded here.  And let me know if you decided to sign up… I would love to have friend to brainstorm with!

DSC_0664_edited-2

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great photo and perfect song title choice!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That looks like fun!! There some amazing photos there! I'm debating on if I'm up for another photo project since I am 30 days behind on my 365 blog at the moment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails